My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 11, 2026

August Blog Hop



Today is Blog Hop Day!!! And I have a fun little Summerween project for you. Summerween is an informal cultural and retail phenomenon that occurs during the summer months, incorporating elements of Halloween festivities.



I used a few files to make this adorable card. My base is the A2 Easel Card Halloween Ghost found HERE. then I used elements (sun, flip flops and beach ball) from the Hexagon Pop Up Card Beach Ball found HERE. I also used the skull in my flower from the Halloween Titles and Skulls found HERE. I added some shades to this cute little ghosty and a bow.



I used paper from the Echo Park Paper lines Groovy Summer found HERE and You Are My Sunshine found HERE.  

Be sure to use the code below to get 30% off any of the files that I used or any other file you would like to create. 


Also stop by Lori Whitlock's blog (link below) to enter to win $20 in store credit.




Blog Hop List:

 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all your ghosty details, right down to the bat on the sun! Such a fun idea!!!

Kathy JH said...

What a cute little ghostie!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com