My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 8, 2026

September Blog Hop

HOW? IS? IT? SEPTEMBER? ALREADY?


Welcome to the September blog hop!

With back to school happening I thought this would be a fun time do a cute little crayon mini.


I used the box card back to school crayon card found HERE.

I made pages for each year of school so you could add school photos or 1st day of school photos for each grade.


Don't forget to use the code below for 30% off this and any other images you have been wanting. 


Also don't forget to goto Lori's blog to enter to win $20 in store credit.







Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting

Chelsea
 

1 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very clever indeed! It would be so fun to see this all full of 12 years of school pics!! 🏫🎒🚌Sue Kment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com